sabato 11 maggio 2013

Royal Club Vol. 2
(Free Compilation)


..Their first compilation was an explosion of all the kind of music I personally like. 
Disco, Funk, Groove all together in one single pack. 
After having listened to it I was literally Astonished! And this was my thought: 
Wow seems to be popped out from the Disco years! Is it possible to made something better than this? 
My answer was: NO! But, several months later, they did! 
Following the success of the first Volume, Disco Motion Records brought together a bunch of talented producers and has packed this amazing compilation called "Royal Club Vol. 2". 
Which is even better than Vol. 1 and it's... FREE!!..

 - Royal Club Vol. 2 -
feat. DeeJMD & 95 Royale | Skibblez | DJ Zimmo | My NamE | 84 King Street |  Beerlover
Two Burning Men | Nanuq | Hunter | Funktastic | Agent Stereo | Joey Chicago | ShaunyBoy
Pardon My French | R.E.D. | Tightshirt | Vostok-1 | Thomas Tonfeld | Hot Sand | Silverella
Free Compilation by Disco Motion Records




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Blogger Widget