sabato 28 marzo 2015

L'Affaire Musicale Mix Series Vol.10 - SLEEPY CAT #FreeDownload





"This mix is particularly special to me as I wanted to accurately portray how I play live. Each track was carefully handpicked with that premise in mind. I cover a range of styles from UK Garage to Bass House and even threw in some old school classics. I learned early on in my career that live sets are about a journey and creating a mix online should not be any different in my mind. There a some special tracks in this mix including a VIP Mix of one of my own that's going to come out on an awesome European label very soon! I hope you enjoy this ride, and look forward to seeing you out at my next event."
- Sleepy Cat

L'Affaire Musicale Mix Series Vol.10 - SLEEPY CAT #saturdaynightmix




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Blogger Widget